Monday, March 9, 2009


Happy Birthday
Barbie!


Well of course we're going to wish Barbie doll a happy birthday whether the Trolls really like it or not. After all, It is her 50th birthday! I know Trolls and Barbie have had an ongoing strange relationship, at least in this blog's world. First mini Trolls got boxed with her, then the Trolls tried to cook Barbie and now she wants to play with their hair. It's all very crazy! I really sense a little bit of love hate relationship thing going on here. In any case we need to respect the fact that she's fifty and looks forever young. I think I speak on behalf of Mr. Purple Hair Troll and the rest of the Troll community when I say Barbie, please share your secret youth recipe. You will give these Trolls a chance to look less ugly and more cute.

To celebrate Barbie's birthday, we will go back in time and see this amazing commercial on Troll Barbie! Where Barbie has gone Troll crazy and wants to mix and match Troll hair. If I tried to snatch away people's hair or let's say wigs, I would most likely get punched in the face! What are your thoughts? on Barbie? her birthday? or the complex Troll and Barbie relationship?



Also check out these interesting facts on Barbie
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/03/barbie-annivers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment