Saturday, March 21, 2009


Not All Trolls Are Created Equal - A Short

Here's another stop-motion short. Ok! so this one is really violent towards the end. If you can't handle blood and body parts then I suggest you stop watching it around 3:50. As I mentioned in my earlier posts, there are evil trolls and then there are the cute and ugly trolls. Basically if you're a troll that is found to have red blood, then you are considered to be a conspirator with the human race and thus punished and destroyed. Unfortunately, this is exactly what happens to the Troll doll in this short and I think you can imagine the rest! In terms of animation, you can tell the artist worked really hard on the details and it is certainly one of the good animation works I have seen on the topic of trolls so far.

CAUTION: Extreme Troll Violence. Not intended for little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment