Thursday, March 5, 2009


YOU REMIND ME OF...




Chicks, you have an uncanny resemblance to Troll Doll hair! Who did this to you? Were you being bad? or were you trying to look like a Troll Doll? Why would you do this to yourself? Answer me! Aww you're too cute and colorful so It's ok, hey wait a minute. So this is how it works. You know I get distracted by colorful and sparkly things!

Oh God I'm talking to colorful chicks and that's not ok but hey while I ponder upon that, why don't you guys check out the following image. Observe and Enjoy!



By the way Thanks to the friend who brought the chicks to my attention and if you're seriously interested in the real story of the chicks, just click on the image.

3 comments:

  1. those chicks remind me of chicken flavored skittles...mmmm. If only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicks are so pretty! I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now those are some HOT CHICKS! looks like our treasure troll friends are overcome with glee at the sight of their furry friends :)

    ReplyDelete