Thursday, February 26, 2009


Barbie Doll Roast - Yikes!




I know you're most probably thinking, wow this time she's gone really dark! But seriously guys It's not me. It's those nasty Trolls. I may not be fond of Barbies, but I still prefer Ramen noodles over Barbie roast! Yes I know, It's a little disturbing. Ok maybe more than a little. But hey, get use to it because I have some more shocking stuff coming your way. Aha! and you thought all Trolls were sweet and innocent. Such is not the case my friends. By the way, I'm still trying to understand how they manage to set all this up without setting themselves on fire! Woah now that would have been quite a Stew!

3 comments:

  1. This is TOO insane!!!! how can they roast a barbie? how disturbing....I choose barbie over anything any day. I am quite offended by the actions of Trolls. There was always this evil thing about Trolls, i never did like them :@/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was morbid as a kid when I had Barbie and Ken suffer a horrible accident in Barbie's pink Corvette on their honeymoon and had to buried together.

    ReplyDelete