Monday, February 16, 2009


Wish Stones


So do you guys remember the sparkly belly button troll dolls! Yeah the ones with the wish stone? Yes? No? Oh I see you’re trying to block them out of your memory hmm…well no worries, let me give you a blast from the past.






Now do you remember the secret hidden jewels? I mean seriously how is it a secret? I guess it’s the part where you were shocked into a sparkle as you went to change your Troll doll’s clothes. So sad, that they didn’t giggle in real. We would have all laughed with them. I know, you’re thinking wow; I can’t believe I wished on a plastic sparkly jewel! and you thought all your wishes would come true? Didn’t you? Personally if I had giggling Troll dolls popping out from under my sheets, I would say run! The bed has been infested with mini Chucky demonic Troll dolls!

2 comments:

  1. why don't I remember these commercials? thier giggle is so cute! I wonder how many kids wished they had a sparkley jewel in thier belly buttons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got a ton of treasure trolls for christmas in like 91 or 92. my favorite one had pink hair with a pink heart jewel in her tummy.

    ReplyDelete