Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Another Troll Doll Cartoon


Hi guys! I came across this old action figures commercial and it seems like these were based on Troll dolls as well. This is a commercial for "Stone Protectors" action figures. Anyone knows anything about this one? My guess is that this was the Troll cartoon for boys? It seems quite obvious but hey I could be wrong. Interesting, for some reason I don't remember this one at all. Who knows maybe I was watching "Thundercats" or "Transformers" or something while this was on. Maybe that's why i missed it. I think the good part is that they are all really cool warrior looking rockers and have their hair all trimmed up. The bad part is that they are all warrior looking rockers who have their hair all trimmed up! haha. I think one day I'll have to do a compare sheet between this and "Trollz" to see which one is more exciting or annoying.



Here's the Intro I think.

1 comment:

  1. I think this was a time in America's history in which all superheroes had to double as an 80s metal or pop bands.

    ReplyDelete