Tuesday, February 17, 2009


A Troll Kind of Morning...


Guys, I’m in a deep thought. I’m thinking about how it must be like to get ready every morning if you got hair like a Troll! Always out of control…Uhum, I think we’ve all had those mornings, right? So what’s up with the Troll’s hair anyway? Have they ever heard of a straightener? I personally don’t like ironing up my hair to a pulp, but hey some people are really good at it, no seriously. You know who you are! Yes, you with the nice, smooth, and shiny hair. I know it’s not natural, ok. Seriously guys what’s not natural are these crazy Troll dolls bright hair colors, where do they get all these neon colors anyway? In any case, going back to my deep thought about a Troll's morning, I actually found an answer to my thought. These good people have made a really fun video on their Troll dolls morning. Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! this is soooo SOOOO funny! I love it, especially the drying hair part, I cant stop smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is hilarious. I love it. Your writing is so lighthearted and basks in fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if I were a troll I'd sport my Don King 'do with pride! what has society come too if a TROLL can't leave thier home with thier hair in an utter state of disarray??? I personally think it gives them a certain je ne sais quoi...

    ReplyDelete