Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Mr. Purple Hair Troll's Album

I thought you guys would like to see some pictures from Mr. Purple Hair Troll's album. These are a few from his adventure in MI in the cold of December. Although, he didn't get out much, I on the other hand got to shovel a lot of snow! yes, it was a lot of fun. Nothing excites me more then wearing a monkey cap and dancing with a shovel in the snow! Especially if the cap is bright orange...I think I might have scared my neighbors. You'll notice that Mr. Purple Hair Troll got really excited when he saw sweets everywhere. Let me tell you, the cupcakes were amazing and that Chocolate cake is one of the best, well after this one special Mocha Chocolate Chip Cake. I'll have to share a picture of that with you guys soon.


2 comments:

  1. Cute slide show Nausheen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww I never knew Trolls had a sweet tooth :) looks like Mr. Purple Hair Troll had a little too much fun for one night!

    ReplyDelete