Thursday, February 26, 2009


Cheerios!




Hola amigos! How's everyone? I know some of you are still a little disturbed by my last post so I thought I go a little easy this time. So, you want to know something cool? Mr. Purple Hair found a little book inside the Cheerios cereal box! Yes, Isn't It fun? I think It's a lot of fun, especially if It's a bilingual (English and Spanish) story book! Although, we couldn't find the book at first :( After all, the sign "Book Inside" pointing to the actual book was kind of small. ;) I personally liked it when it used to be more of a mystery. Ooh look inside to find the mystery toy or dump the box, there's a surprise. Ok, they really didn't say that but you get the flow. So what did you guys find in the cereal box? I remember, little spoons, stickers, watches, mini cars, candy bars, Gremlins and the two headed Troll dolls! Ok fine, minus the last two but you have to admit that would have been a true surprise and a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment