Thursday, February 19, 2009


What a Day!


Well it started out as a not so bad day. I had a field trip to the Glamour Magazine. It was great, there was water, food, and brownies. I was happy, Mr. Purple Hair Troll was happy and then I came back to my place! There was no water and I was like Ok, don't panic, it has to come back soon and yes it did. Well after a couple of hours and some scary noises from the pipes, it sure did come back. Phew! But then all of a sudden, the flush went into a flushing mode. As in, it won't stop! This sudden never-ending cyclonic flush sound really freaked Mr. Purple Hair Troll out. He was not happy and I was not happy either. I ran like a crazy person in search of the super but instead found this nice old man. He came and spent quite a long time trying to fix the problem. Although every time I asked him, he would say "no problem!" "no problem!" followed by "I don't know" I was really confused, and wished I knew some Polish or whatever his language was, yes that would have been really nice. In any case, he finally fixed it but as soon as he left , it started all over again! So by this time I was late and I couldn't really take it anymore so I just left. Well I just came back and somehow the problem has disappeared! I don't want to know anymore and I'm sure you don't either. So how about just relaxing a little bit and checking out some music and dancing Trolls.


2 comments:

  1. woww!!!! hahaha way too funny! :) I dont know why but this reminded me of Teletubbies! Maybe the purple hair one just gave it away ;) I wonder if any cartoon was created on Trolls? If so I would love to watch it! Besides Teletubbies I got a flash back of Backstreet Boys perhaps we can say Backstreet Trolls? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i don't know about "Backstreet Trolls" but i i did find one cartoon that was based on Troll Dolls! See my latest post.

    ReplyDelete